Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Snooker Twitter Lists

Twitter is a great tool as I am sure many are aware. There has always been (for as long as I can remember anyway) the ability to create and follow lists as well as individual accounts.

This morning I decided to set up some Twitter lists related to snooker to make it easier for me to track what is going on in the professional world of snooker but also for you guys to follow and do the same - if you so wish.

Thus far these are the lists I have created:

Check out the lists, have a browse and feel free to let me know of anything I have missed, I am in no way suggesting that it is a comprehensive list and will of course be added to over time. This can also be with help from you guys.

Over the next few weeks I will be adding additional lists for other elements of snooker and for followers of the pool games. Once again any input would be appreciated.

If you are on Twitter and want to follow Billiards Boutique then this is the link @billiardsboutiq
Post a Comment