- Saturday July 13th - World Snooker Championship Tickets go on sale! Not an event in itself, although some might regard it as such, but at 10am on the 13th of this month the tickets go on sale for the 2014 World Snooker Championships at the Crucible. Tickets generally sell out very quickly so get on the phone on 0844 65 65 147.
- July 25th - August 4th - The World Games. This is the second tier of multi sports gaming after the Olympics and where some sports can make the breakthrough to fully-fledged Olympic events. Good news for us is that 3-Cushion Billiards, 9-Ball Pool and Snooker are all represented at the event being held in Cali Colombia.
- August 6th - 12th - WPA Women's World 9-Ball Pool Championships. The top women professionals including Britains Kelly Fisher and Korean star Ga-Young Kim compete to become the 2013 World Champion in Shenyang, China.
- September 2nd - 7th - 6 Reds Snooker World Championships, Bangkok Thailand.
- September 2nd - 13th - WPA Men's World 9-Ball Pool Championships, Doha, Qatar. Expect British stars like Chris Melling and World Number 1, Darren Appleton to feature strongly at this official World championship and World ranking event.
- September 13th - 15th - IPA Tour Stop #4, the top players of the Blackball pool game descend on the Hilton Hotel in Warwick for the fourth stop on the rejuvenated IPA Tour. Gareth Potts, Ben Davies, Lee Clough and Adam Davis will all be looking to win the cash and take the trophy.
- October 15th - 20th - World 3-Cushion Billiards Championships from Antwerp, Belgium. European players will feature heavily in this event. If you haven't seen this game (that uses a table without pockets) before then get across to Eurosport for this one.
- October 25th-27th World Pool Masters - One of 9-Ball's longest running invitational events, this time returning to the UK and the Metrodome Leisure Complex in Barnsley.
- October 31st - November 25th - WPBL Bonus Ball Play-offs. If you haven't seen this game yet then watch a complete game embedded below. Some of the top players see this team format as the future of professional pool.
- 27th November - 8th December - UK Championship Snooker. Regarded as snooker's second most prestigious event this year back at the Barbican Centre in York.
- 2nd - 5th December - One of the greatest shows in Billiards as teams from the USA and Europe do battle for the coveted Mosconi Cup. Pool's equivalent of the Ryder Cup with Europe expected to be the favourites.
There are of course 100's if not 1000's of events across the world in the next 6 months if you think I have missed anything big then let me know in the comments.
Bonus Ball - Outlaws vs Fire